Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sculpey Sack Boy & Flash Fun

My husband has been asking me forever for a crafted Sack Boy from Little Big Planet. My husband likes the game because it is full of little puzzles. I like the game because you find stickers and outfits. When he was at work today I whipped this guy up.


Baked for 15 Min


Size Comparison


He is made of Sculpey clay and wasn't that bad to make. I think it is time to reintroduce clay to my crafting world. Plus, Sculpey reminds me of my childhood.


ALSO!!! I finally bought an external flash for my Canon Rebel. It is well worth the money, and allows me to take rad pictures like the ones below. 


At Night in Our Super Dark Dining Room


Drama Queen


Bling

6 comments:

Workshop Cooker said...

I still think that you should send that ring picture to Tiffany's, the Sack Boy to Geekologie and the Hannah pictures to Cute Overload. My feeling is you would be heralded as a goddess. A crafting Goddess. Thank you for the Sack Boy, he is rad to the power of sick!

Molly said...

I'm really upset at how awesome and well made that sack boy is. It's amazing! You are truly your father's daughter!

Nico said...

i want to see the sack boy in real lyfe, please!!!

also, LOVELY Hannah glamours!

Kelly Rashka said...

Congratulations on your new flash, It's a whole new world!

J Cola said...

I don't think you know how much I love tiny things.

It is a lot.

Your blog makes me happy.

Sergio said...

Little sack boy!! I want one!!!

good job with that flash, keep working it and experimenting. And please put it in manual. Let it be you the master of your flash and don't let the flash have its own mind. :-)