Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wool Felt Gift: Panda Addition



My very soon to be brother-in-law Carl had a birthday just the other day, and I wanted to give him something special. Panda special to be exact. Carl really likes pandas, and I assume pandas really like Carl.I got out my wool, my needle and got to felting. This is what I came up with.


Birthday Panda!



Love my face



Beary nice



Pandie in situ (image courtesy of Casey)



Mmm Bamboo

I hope Carl really enjoys his panda and keeps it nice and safe away from the dogs!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, this is really just such a beautiful panda bear, and I have to say that I really love it!! You should have taken a butt picture, because you shaped his rump nicely.

"Beary nice"
ALWAYS HILARIOUS, YES!!

Molly said...

It's currently lodged in McRib's throat, but he seems to really enjoy it there!

It's a very well-crafted Panda, perhaps your best wool friend yet.

Workshop Cooker said...

Ah man this little guy is awesome. He is not so much a sad panda as an indifferent one. Might be the best yet, which can only mean even more amazing things to come.

How can that panda fit in Devo's throat when there is already a half eaten baby bird in there?

Nico said...

that is so cute!!! I love that panda! I think that Panda has a lot of love to give for everyone too, especially Carl.

Here's a challenge for Carl's next birthday- felt a whale with a monocle and smoke pipe.

J Cola said...

This is just making me more excited to see the squid!!

Curse you Homework, when will you end so I can have free time!!!

Sergio said...

Love it! Nice pandatography! I love the one of the panda hiding in the jungle!

Kelly Rashka said...

what a cutie one! lucy would def love him to death!! literally.
he looks like an old soul. i would hang out with him anytime. xoxo