Wednesday, October 1, 2008

More Wedding Images

Below are a few more images I took of crafted wedding details. After this, I promise the wedding talk will be over. 

A close-up of the tissue packets. I wrapped tissues in purple tissue paper and wrapped it all up in raffia. It looked much better than plain old Kleenex!



The table numbers were hand painted wood. All of the pieces except for the stands were readily available at craft stores. Paint was an easy and cheap way to coordinate the wedding.


A much better picture of my favor boxes. The ribbon was glued to the box so they could be opened without deconstructing the whole thing. They were stuffed with Bailey's Chocolate truffles from a local chocolate shop. The truffles were wrapped in parchment paper and the same purple tissue I used for the tissue packets.


1 comment:

Hellen H. said...

I especially love those wee boxes. Ganz toll!